Sam "Star Kirby123" Davis XII, better known as Star Kirby12 or simply just Star, is a hero in the Club Penguin Fanon Wiki universe and one of the very few Gateway Supervisors. He has won numerous battles in his own universe, and, having experience prior to the first Multiverse Collision, was the one who suggested everyone evacuate to the Universal Gateway.
Pre-Multiverse Collision BioEdit
Born in 1988, Star has lived a life with family issues: his mother died when giving birth to him and his father had been infected with a terrible disease. However, he successfully was employed into the Elite Penguin Force and soon the Bureau of Fiction. During his time there, he became the pilot of the mecha DaiBouken, and battled fierce villains with his friends, including Richperson, Explorer 767, Kwiksilver and The Fanon Character Gang.
In early 2009, Human Denton visits the CPFW after discovering the Multiverse and the Universal Gateway. Meeting Star, the two become acquaintanted to each other and thus the CPFW became allies with the Star Productions Universe.
Soon after, Star traveled through the Universal Gateway himself and allied with the Tiny Defense Universe.
Multiverse Collision Saga Edit
Star played a major part in the Multiverse Collision saga, stopping his age-old enemy Questisbak from taking over the Multiverse in the first episode. As the episodes go by, he learns that his own sword is actually forged of the metals of the Universal Gateway.
In the games Edit
Star is one of the default characters for all of the games, excluding MC7. In regular form, he is an all-around character, but he has the most upgrades in the game, with Blackout, Ultimate, EX, EXX and EXXX at his disposal (Rainbow mode is not included). EXXX ended up being so overpowered that the developers had to create a game mechanic that upped the difficulty of bosses if he was in the party.
Like all other characters, EX mode and onward are the default characters and do not require an ability to trigger.
His special moves are:
- Mike Tornado (P): Attack with a tornado move.
- Spiral Drill (P): Rush through with a drill attack.
- Super Spiral Drill (P, B, Ti): Rush through with a drill attack and raise your own speed.
- Blade Throw (S): Throw blades that hit all opponents.
- Blackout (B): Transform into Blackout mode, increasing attack strength and speed and unlocking additional specials. Added in MC2.
- Freeze Shot (Ra, E): Fire an ice blast that freezes opponents. Requires Blackout mode or higher.
- Capture Net (Ra, E): Throw capture nets that have a 33% chance to stun the opponent. Requires Blackout mode or higher.
- Super Blizzard (S, E): Fire rapid ice beams that hit all opponents. Has a 50% chance to freeze the opponent. Requires Blackout mode or higher.
- Freezing Spiral Drill (P, E, Ti): Ram into a target with an ice-encased drill attack. Has a 33% chance to freeze the opponent. Requires Blackout mode or higher.
- Ultimate (B): Transform into Ultimate mode, raising all stats and adding electrical abilities, plus retaining all Blackout abilities. Added in MC3.
- Thunderbolt (Ra, E): Shoot a thunderbolt. Has a 33% chance to paralyze the opponent. Requires Ultimate mode or higher.
- Cyber Defense (B): Create an electric shield to raise defense. Requires Ultimate mode or higher.
- Turbo Strike (P, Ti): Rush into the opponent. Requires Ultimate mode or higher.
- Rapid Wild Buster (S): Fire rapid machine gun bullets at the opponent. Requires Ultimate mode or higher.
- Charge Up (Re, B): Recover HP and increase Attack. Requires Ultimate mode or higher.
- Conduction (Ra, Te, Ti): Team up with Richperson to reflect multiple lightning bolts at the opponent. Requires Ultimate mode or higher.
- Septuple Multiverse Shot (Ra, E, B, Re): Channel the power of seven universes to create illusions of Ultra Sword Kirby, Furno, MegaMan.EXE, Ultimate V2, Fire-1 X, Harold General, and Human Denton to strike the opponent, stealing HP, raising Attack, and causing the Burn effect. Added in the middle of MC4. Requires Ultimate mode or higher.
- EXGRANDER (P, E): Drill through an opponent for high damage and the paralysis effect. Requires EX mode or higher.
- Triple Bolt (Ra, E): An upgraded Thunderbolt. Causes paralysis. Requires EX mode or higher.
- Combo Slash (S): Slash at all opponents. Requires EX mode or higher.
- Legend Cutter (P, Re): Use the Celestial Blades to slash at an opponent, stealing HP. Requires EXX mode or higher.
- Legend Boomerang (Ra, E, B, Re): Throw the Celestial Blades at the opponent, causing the Stun effect, raising Defense and stealing HP. Requires EXX mode or higher.
- Continuity Transform (B): Transform into another character to alter stats; grants another turn to allow for an attack. Requires EXXX mode.
- AkaNinger Chozetsu: A Transform-exclusive character. Has all-around stats.
- Hyper ToQ Ichigou: A Transform-exclusive character. Excels in Defense.
- Kyoryu Red Carnival: A Transform-exclusive character. Excels in Attack.
- Giratina: A Transform-exclusive character. Has extremely high stats, but can only attack once before reverting to normal form.
- Tobot Cargo
- Gosei Red
- DaiBouken: Technically Transform-exclusive as DaiBouken is only available in Giant Battles. Has extremely high stats, but can only attack once before reverting to normal form.
- add more!
- Stag Buster: A Transform-exclusive character with increased stats. Added in MC11.
- Super StarNinger: A Transform-exclusive character with extremely high stats. Added in MC12.
- Megaton Tornado (P, Ra, S, E, B, Re): Trap all opponents on a mountain, surround them in a tornado, charge Multiverse energy to destroy the mountain, crash into each stone to knock them towards any targets, and then crash into them yourself. Steals HP, causes paralysis, and raises all stats. Requires EXXX mode.
- Chozetsu Blitz (P, E): Attack with rapid punches that burn the opponent. Requires AkaNinger Chozetsu transformation.
- Hyper Tackle (P, B): Tackle the opponent and raise Defense. Requires Hyper ToQ Ichigou transformation.
- Carnival Combo (S): Strike all opponents with rapid attacks. Requires Kyoryu Red Carnival transformation.
- more coming soon